cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Plan - add on Talk

Katelodder
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I purchased a 30 day 5gb LTE data plan with no talk. I used $8 credit towards a US/Canada International Calling of 200mins. My overview page confirming this add on had been completed, but when I tried to make a call, it says my plan doesn’t have calling options?? I have already paid, how can this be fixed so I can call?? 

8 REPLIES 8

@Katelodder wrote:

Thanks everyone. Can anyone help me in how to refund that add on that i just purchased then??

This service is prepaid and generally does not offer refunds.  However, given the circumstance you can try to explain to the moderator team what happened and seek goodwill.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You need to message the mods and explain the situation

Katelodder
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks everyone. Can anyone help me in how to refund that add on that i just purchased then??

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

It is kind of weird.  You can get a plan with no data and buy add-on data.  The $10 limited use plan can be paired with a data add-on. 

srlawren

@mh1983 the minutes are literally long-distance minutes, not airtime.  There is no pay-per-use or add-on airtime at Public Mobile.

[...with one exception which does not apply to you:  the $10/50/50 plan allows using the long distance add-ons for regular airtime after the 50 mins included in the plan is exhausted.  Confusingly.]

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Main plan must have talk...

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Interesting. I'm surprised that calling can't be added to any plan.

mimmo

You need a talk plan to use the long distance add-on.

You can future date a plan change or do an immediate plan change.

Depending on when you purchased plan you might be able to get mods to change your plan as goodwill gesture but not sure. You would need to add the plan cost difference.

Need Help? Let's chat.