cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Plan Not Working

srslyduneet
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I am on the $120 per 90 day plan from last year. Today my data stopped working around 2pm even though I should have some data left from the 12gb cycle as well as 500mb leftover from an add-on I bought previously. When checking my account online, it doesn't display any of my web usage anymore - and there's no indication of how much data I have used. My plan doesn't renew until Apr 25, 2018, so I don't believe it's the issue of late payment..

Any suggestions on what might be the issue??

8 REPLIES 8

All you need to do is preload your account with enough funds to pay for your plan, then send a private message to the Moderator_Team.

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@srslyduneet wrote:

Oh wow I didn't know I could ask to get my plan renewed early. When you say giving up 7/90 days, this would mean the 7 days of my current cycle right? I wouldn't be too bothered by that if I can save the cost of buying add on data. I shall send the mods a message! Thank you so much.

Yes, that is what he means 

srslyduneet

Oh wow I didn't know I could ask to get my plan renewed early. When you say giving up 7/90 days, this would mean the 7 days of my current cycle right? I wouldn't be too bothered by that if I can save the cost of buying add on data. I shall send the mods a message! Thank you so much.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@srslyduneet, at this point, you can either buy another add-on, or ask the moderators to renew your plan now (about 7 days early).  Might be more cost efficient to renew early than to pay for an add-on.  You would give up 7/90 days (or about 7.8% => 9.33 + tax) in order to have your full 12GB reset.

srslyduneet

Thanks for replying!

It seems like I may have used all my data then! I did recieve a text saying I've used 95% of my data back on Apr 8 so perhaps I've burned through the rest of the my 12gb as well as my add on data. 

srslyduneet

Thanks for replying! I haven't checked my data usage too closely in the last two weeks - but I did recieve a text saying I had used 95% of my data usage back on Apr 8. So perhaps I've run out. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@srslyduneet, I believe that when your data is consumed, it no longer shows up in the self serve portal.  This goes for add-on as well.  Of course, if you did not actually consume the data, then there is a problem that will require moderator assistance.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Do you track data usage on your phone?

If the add on has disappeared from your account overview it usually means it has all been used up. 

Need Help? Let's chat.