I have an iPhone SE and the data is not working. I see lots of other people have had this problem but none of their solutions have worked for me. I tried resetting the network and putting sp.mb.com in but nothing is working. Need a little help!
Try running it through iTunes
1. Insert new working SIM - do not turn phone on (if SIM is already in, turn off)
2. Connect to computer with USB cable.
3. Start iTunes if it doesn't auto run
4. iPhone will switch on. Wait until iTunes registers it and checks for updates
5. Install the carrier profile update (if offered, if not, go to step 6)
6. Disconnect and restart. From @Luddite
Haha, okay, I fixed it by myself. If you have had another carrier I guess sometimes it leaves behind some data that overrides the new carrier. I went to settings, general, and profile. Deleted the one that was there, and now my data is working! I’m using it to write this. 😉 Hope that helps anyone else who had my same problem!