cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Missing

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Since I signed up 3 months ago,  I was never  able to use any of the th monthly data allotted to my plan. I would hope this matter gets resolved rather quickly,  otherwise,  I would have no other choice but to take my business elsewhere. 

2 REPLIES 2

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@2329 so, you activated your account 3 months ago and then waited unitl earlier today to come here looking for help, and now you're threatening to leave?  Well, that aside....

@ShawnC13 asked an important question:  what is your phone's brand and model?  With that info, we can try to provide suggestions how to resolve this.  Many LG models require a network reset and sometimes a full factory reset (if the network reset does not resolve it) when changing providers, due to an LG quirk/bug.  Many older iPhone models (4S and older) require a special technique to set the APN correctly so they work.  Some other Android phones (e.g. many Asus phones) seem to require manually setting up the APN from scratch, which we can help with once you provide the info.  Or if you want to jump ahead, try using this page to look up the APN settings for your particular model for use with Public Mobile: https://apn-canada.gishan.net/en/apn/public-mobile

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@2329 wrote:

Since I signed up 3 months ago,  I was never  able to use any of the th monthly data allotted to my plan. I would hope this matter gets resolved rather quickly,  otherwise,  I would have no other choice but to take my business elsewhere. 

Wow 3 months with data not working?!?!?  Just wondering what you have done to try and fixt hte issue.  What is the make/model of your phone.  Some manufacturers require a system reset when going to a new provider.  Do you have the correct APN settings? 

Here is a great site to setup your APN and instructions on how to do it.  Find the APN Settings for Public Mobile here!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.