cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Issue

adeaadebayo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have exhausted my data in my present data plan and I need more data....how do I do this

3 REPLIES 3

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@adeaadebayo wrote:

I have exhausted my data in my present data plan and I need more data....how do I do this

Options to get more data:
1. If your current data limit does not meet your 30 days' need, you may change a plan with more data. You can do the plan from self-serve. You get your data back immediately with plan change.
2. If you want to renew the same plan early, you need to create a moderator support ticket using this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/. Moderator wait time is couple hours to 2 days. If your next renewal date is up to 2 days away, you may just on data diet for a few days until after renewal.
3. You can buy data add-ons $15 1GB data or $5 200MB data. Expensive option

Please note that there is no refund of the unused days of your current billing cycle if (option 2) you renew your plan early with moderator assistant or (option 1) change plan now.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

You have a few options.

1- You can buy a data add-on. 1 gig for $15. Two steps. 1 add money to your account 2 click "Purchase add-ons" then buy the add-on.

2- change your plan to a plan with more data. You will be charged right away and no refund on unused days from old plan.

3- Have moderators renew your plan early. 1 add money to cover your current plan. 2 click the question mark to open a ticket for moderators to renew your plan early.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could either renew your plan early or purchase an add-on if 1GB for $15.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-through-self-serve

If you want to renew your plan early then you would need to submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking the question mark on the bottom right corner.

Need Help? Let's chat.