cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Addons

jsmarjara
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

PM has to create more and cheap data addon for users as now Lucky mobile are almost edge to edge with PM. 📲

11 REPLIES 11

@popping wrote:

Is Lucky add-on same as PM with no expiry date?

No, the OP is comparing apples and oranges...

@gblackma wrote:

Wow,  @jsmarjara , I see that all the cheap plans are excluded. Lol.

Also, if you go into the fine print, the add-on data at Lucky doesn't carry over and resets at the end of your plan cycle. Whereas at Public Mobile in-Canada add-on data stays in your account until you've completely used it up, whether that's in two days or two years (as long as your account is active, of course), and no matter what plan you are on, even if that plan does not include data.

If you are on a plan that properly reflects your needs and are only going over by a little bit once in a blue moon, 1GB can last you a very long time (I still have some hundred MB left on a 1GB add-on I bought in early 2018, so on average I have spent less than $1.25/30days on that add-on, vs $15/plan cycle with Lucky ...)

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Is Lucky add-on same as PM with no expiry date?

sweden06
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@jsmarjara wrote:

Hi ,

I am not complaining.... Its just suggestion for PM.  

The more we write about, the more we bring it to their attention! 🙂

jsmarjara

Hi ,

I am not complaining.... Its just suggestion for PM.  

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

Hope they will introduce something soonSmiley Happy

sweden06

They probably will at some point. They directly compete with Lucky, so I am fairly confident that they are keeping a close eye on them 

Wow,  @jsmarjara , I see that all the cheap plans are excluded. Lol.

scorpio17

They have 2GB for 15$ as I know.

jsmarjara

PM has 1 GB  for $ 30 but Lucky is offering 2 GB for $15

Lucky.PNG

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

What are the lucky mobile data add ons @jsmarjara ? Are you on autopay you get 250mb, on the $15 plan and a$2 monthly savings for applying that.

@jsmarjara wrote:

Hi,

PM has to create more and cheap data addon for users as now Lucky mobile are almost edge to edge with PM. 📲

Need Help? Let's chat.