cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Add on

ecowen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I added 2 g's of data yesterday and my account only shows 1 G.  My transaction history shows a withdrawal of the $40. that I had added to my account.  Is this what should happen?

7 REPLIES 7

@ecowen wrote:

This post is a  stupid mistake!!!  Please ignore it and thank you to all who responded.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who makes mistakes !!

Stay safe.

😷

ecowen

This post is a  stupid mistake!!!  Please ignore it and thank you to all who responded.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@ecowen wrote:

I added 2 g's of data yesterday and my account only shows 1 G.  My transaction history shows a withdrawal of the $40. that I had added to my account.  Is this what should happen?

The cost of data add-on right now is $15 / 1 GB. If you bought 2 GB's, you should still see $10 as available. If you only bought 1GB, it'll show $25 still on your account.

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ecowendo you mean 2 gb add-on? (each 1 gb is currently $15)

Or did you opt for a new activation of the 2 gb plan at $35?

So $40 was charged on your account. What amount is remaining in your available funds now?

As others posted, add-on purchases is a 2 step process.

ecowen

Thank you

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@ecowen hello you probably still have to buy the 2nd gig money is probably still in your self serve 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It is a two step process to purchase add-on and add it to your account.

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
Need Help? Let's chat.