cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Add-on Missing

MarkStal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My monthly data add-on has disappeared from my account.  Should have 5GB, but only showing the promotional 1GB and it is 90% used.

8 REPLIES 8

Thanks for choosing my response as the solution @MarkStal . Glad that the collective could help you. Have a great weekend . Welcome to the community. 

@MarkStal  another thing to consider is, if applicable , you will lose the Lunar promotion if you switch plans. And if you decide to switch, choose the switch at renewal option, unless you  deperately need the data now.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MarkStal wrote:

$40 paln with 4.5 GB + 500 MB. 

So once that add-on is used it disappers from the Add-on list?

Check your usage details in the self-serve and sort the heading and add up your data usage since your last renewal.

A few months ago, they added the little blurb in there saying that if you don't see your data line then it's likely consumed.

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's pretty rare that mistakes happen. Until we see a rash of complaints from people like the first day of the holiday gift data rapid consumption bug or that the data counter doesn't reset at renewal...it's almost always the phone and settings therein.

@MarkStal wrote:

That is correct

MarkStal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@MarkStal it disappears when used up. If you feel that a mistake has been made, please contact a moderator and explain your situation . Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one.  (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket )

You should also check your data usage and pinpoint which apps may be the culprits. Set your phone to download on WiFi only etc to conserve your data.

@MarkStal wrote:

My monthly data add-on has disappeared from my account.  Should have 5GB, but only showing the promotional 1GB and it is 90% used.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MarkStal wrote:

Sounds like you might be using up a lot of data. If you don't see a data line counter in your overview add-ons area then it's used up.

What plan are you on?

Need Help? Let's chat.