cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Add On

B-Rad
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I used up all of my data for my period. I do not know how but thats the case. I went to see if I can pay for extra data to get me through the next couple of weeks and all it has is 1G of data for 30 dollars (4G network). No other choices. 

Is this all thats availible? Or am I missing something? This seems very expensive. 

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@B-Rad 

Options to get more data:
1. If your current data limit does not meet your 30 days' need, you may change a plan with more data. You can do the plan from self-serve. You get your data back immediately with plan change.
2. If you need to create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the bottom right hand corner of this page. Moderator wait time is 2 - 3 days. If your next renewal date is 2 - 3 days away, you may just on data diet for a few days until after renewal.
3. You can buy data add-ons $30 1GB data or $10 200MB data. Expensive option

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@B-Rad wrote:

Hello,

I used up all of my data for my period. I do not know how but thats the case. I went to see if I can pay for extra data to get me through the next couple of weeks and all it has is 1G of data for 30 dollars (4G network). No other choices. 

Is this all thats availible? Or am I missing something? This seems very expensive. 

Thanks

You can get ahold of moderator and restart your plan. That means you'll forfeit whatever balance you have left in the current plan and you'll start your plan all over again (with a fresh load of data) Click the ? in lower right sside of screen to start process of contacting a moderator.

Consider starting a new plan with more data, if you're a data hog. You can do that by clicking on My Account / Change Plan...make your selection and have it take effect right away rather than at next renewal. You'll still forfeit whatever balance you have, but you'll have new plan with more data immediately.

Good luck.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Sorry but we only have between 200m and 1g to choose from.

Another options is to change plan immediately or to renew your plan early. To change plan immediately you can do it yourself from self-serve.

To renew early you will have to contact Moderators.

In both cases you would not get back any  portion of money for current  plan.

If you decide to go with add-on if you don't use it up it will roll into your next cycle.

In any case don't forget to load money on your account before purchasing either add-on or the plan

BTW what plan are you on?

Need Help? Let's chat.