cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Add On

owyajoe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I purchased a 200MB data add on but still don't have data on my phone. Is there something I need to do? Can anybody help?
4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@owyajoe if you would like to see this confusing process simplified, please review and consider clicking the bravo/vote up button on this idea to lend your support:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/Purchasing-add-ons-should-be-a-single-step-...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Glad to help

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

owyajoe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Perfect! It worked. Thanks a lot!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@owyajoe  have you logged in to self serve?  Check to see if the funds are sitting in available funds, this has been anissu with some addons before.  If you see that funds are there then "re-purchase" the addon and it will take the money from available funds

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.