cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data 500mb + 500 mb

Norasj
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan shows that I have the 500mb + 500mb 3g. My usage only totals 421.776 mb according to Public Mobile but it is not showing any data available. Does anyone have any idea what is happening? My bill renews on the 18th so 30 days should really be an overlap between last month and this one.

thanks!

13 REPLIES 13

@Anonymous wrote:

@HALIMACS : 500+500 implies $25 plan with autopay on. (I think)

Yup, it displays that way under a $25 plan I have.   

In which case, @Norasj may wish to consider switching up to the $35 plan and receive 3 GB data every 30-days (triple what they have now) with auto-pay on.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HALIMACS : 500+500 implies $25 plan with autopay on. (I think)

@Norasj 

Can you screenshot this section of your self-serve and advise us which Plan you are on:

HALIMACS_0-1618332652078.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Norasj : Does your phone let you narrow down to just the last day or two of consumption?

But it might be that about all you can do is contact the moderators if the evidence shows that you only used much less than you paid for or that the data didn't reset properly on your last renewal.

Norasj

That is what I did.

thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Norasj : In the self-serve (not your phone), add up all the data consumption items from March 19 to today (although today would be delayed). Again, disregard the thought of month.

Edit: I haven't read of it factually for a while but there had been sporadic reports of the data bucket not getting properly reset at renewal. So there's room for some benefit of the doubt. 🙂

Norasj

Hi I'm sorry I must not be making my self clear. I got my usage history for the last 30 days. This included some of my last "month" or "usage" or what ever you want to call it as my plan renewed and I paid for a new 30 days of coverage on the 19th of March. So there are 7 days of my old "term" included in that total.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Norasj : There's no such thing as "overlap". It's just 30 days. Disregard thoughts of a calendar month. You're approaching the end of your current term so it's not unreasonable that you might have used all your data. Might your phone show usage from the last say 24 hours? The usage details on the self-serve are delayed. Maybe a whack of data was used just recently.

Norasj

the data update is as of yesterday but the phone hasn't been used today so it should be fairly accurate. 

Norasj

That's the thing there's no data showing as being active but when I look at my usage on the account I only have used 421.776mb in the last 30 days.

Norasj

Hi I added all the data showing in my usage history for the last 30 days - my plan does not renew until the 18th so as I said in my original post there is actually a bit of overlap.

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Norasj  Where did you see that usage total? Login to your account and look under Data & add-ons. If you have no data showing, as xx/1024, then it's all been used this cycle. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Norasj : The most recent usage may not have shown up yet but did you go back to your last renewal doing that adding? Don't think months...it's 30 days from renewal to renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.