cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DOWN GRADING PLAN

ping8458
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Currently on the $25 plan.  If I change to the $15 plan do I lose the Holiday Free Giveaway I've accumulated over the past couple of years that I haven't used up yet.

Ping

9 REPLIES 9

KamP
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No you won’t be loosing it. You will still able to use them even after downgrading the plan. Thanks.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

no Holiday Free Giveaway dont expire until used up and remains in your account even if the plans are changed.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ping8458 

No the Holiday Free Giveaway is will keep in your account until you used them no expires,

and Click Here link  to you know how to Change Your Plan online,

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ping8458 

Nope you won't lose them. You may want to add the $5/500min add on for a little insurance should you deplete your 100 outgoing minutes on the $15 plan. Your holiday international minutes will work as Canada wide minutes but if you can use them to call friends and family then saving them ($0.05/min)for that purpose makes more economic sense and purchasing the Canada wide add on ($0.01/min) instead.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@ping8458 No worry, your Holiday bonus and other add-ons that you purchased will stay with you  🙂

Meow
Mayor / Maire

All accumulated rewards including bonuses will stay on your account.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

They would remain in your account until they have been used up.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@ping8458   No you won't lose those add-ons.

@ping8458 wrote:

Currently on the $25 plan.  If I change to the $15 plan do I lose the Holiday Free Giveaway I've accumulated over the past couple of years that I haven't used up yet.

The one-time holiday giveaway data add-ons (from both years) won't go anywhere after changing plans.

Need Help? Let's chat.