cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing the plan

Erfanrahbari
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

How can I customize my plan? Is it possible?

6 REPLIES 6

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Erfanrahbari :Now that your question about customizing plans is answered, you should choose one of the replies to this thread you created as your accepted solution by clicking on the accepted solution button above one of the replies posted - doing so will mark this thread as solved and will help others in the future who might have questions about customizing plans too.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Although the plans have fixed components, @Erfanrahbari , you have unlimited plan change capabilities. 

If you know in advance if you'll need more or less minutes and/or data in upcoming months, you can change plans back and forth to match those needs.

Thing is, these plans are best managed on a 30-day cycle to mirror Public Mobile's billing cycles.

Besides buying add-ons when necessary, that is the closest to 'customisation' which can be attained.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Erfanrahbari wrote:

Hi, 

@Erfanrahbari, unfortunately they took the build your own plan option away a couple of years ago now.  The only options are those that are the pre-built (in Market plans) that PM is offering

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Erfanrahbari wrote:

Hi, 

@Erfanrahbari   No unfortunately that isn't possible.  You can select one of the ready made plans with the features and price point that best fit your usage.  Here is the available plans: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/plans

You do, however, have the option to add further features like data/mins if you find yourself running out of those before your plan renews and resets everything.  Add-ons don't expire and will keep rolling over until depleted.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Erfanrahbari wrote:

Hi, 

You can only change to one of the current listed plans as well as buying add ons.

You can do all this in self service.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

HI @Erfanrahbari ,

You can change your plan to any inmarket plan that is currently available for your province you are signed up for: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans

EDIT: also, super easy to change up plans whenever the need to down/upgrade as needed.

Need Help? Let's chat.