Ty though.

Memebrown
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did both 4x 

Txs

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Memebrown wrote:

Cannot get help with my sevice been off 3 days now. No replies 2 my e-mails nothing. Ginna switch carriers next month. How can ppl.live with out the only phone they have n no resolution 2 my post or e-mails

@Memebrown PM does not offer support via e-mail.  Did you mean to say you sent private message(s) to the moderator team and they haven't replied?  Unfortunately, they seem to be taking a few days at the moment due to backlog.

You could try one or both of these techniques to see if they get your service going again while you wait.  These work for many people:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f... .  Alternatively, please post more details about your isssue here and we can try to help.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Memebrown
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Cannot get help with my sevice been off 3 days now. No replies 2 my e-mails nothing. Ginna switch carriers next month. How can ppl.live with out the only phone they have n no resolution 2 my post or e-mails

mimmo

@Arunakiri  the ideas in this thread might help, not sure as dont really know the issue. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

it would  be good to see a screenshot of your payment history and your selfserve landing page 

edit: when you say your line got disconnected do you mean you ported your number form a different carrier and that sim no longer works?

Arunakiri
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm new customer, I can't make any calls my line got disconnected I need activate my line

mimmo

@Arunakiri  please try to explain what has happened step by step with as much details as possible,  everyone is confused and everyone is offering possible suggestions with limited information, which might make things more confusing.

info to include but not mimited to:

• new customer old cusomer
  • screenshots of selfserve
  • have you entered pin number 
  • is phone asking for someting

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jeez. Sounds like the French guy earlier.

So as to help direct you as to solving the problem, we need more information. One line repeated gets no one anywhere.

Be descriptive. This is the support model of this carrier. This community, which is made of customers like you who have knowledge and experience and can help you with ideas and suggestions up until you need internal technical solutions or specific account problems. We can even guide you with those but can't actually *fix* them if the problem is internal. And we'll tell you that.

Or you can just send a private message to the moderators that can look into your account. Enjoy waiting a couple days.

@Arunakiri

If you SIM card is locked, there are a couple of possibilities.  One is that your phone is locked to previous carrier and you will need to call previous carrier to get unlock code.  It should be a free service. 

If you need a PUK code (ie. you tried wrong code a few times, you are locked out), you will need to contact moderator, but need to wait a few days for response though.  

send a private message to moderator through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Include your phone number, account number and PIN.  Need to provide an accurate description of your problem and issue for moderator to help.  Moderators are actual public mobile employees and have account access only.  

If you have a Samsung phone and need a PUK code, you can contact Samsung directly to get code either via online chat or phone.  

Not sure whether the above information is really relevant in your case

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Repeating yourself won't get you anywhere.

A SIM card won't be blocked without reason. Did you pay your bill? Can you please log in to your account and let us know the status of your account? Suspended or active?

Arunakiri

My number was blocked please active my Sim 

Arunakiri

My sim was blocked please active my line

Arunakiri

I'm using public mobile Sim and Sim was block  I need to active my Sim this is my number 647 -608-9911 please activate this number plz

popping

@Arunakiri

Login to your PM self-serve account.

What is your account status?

@Dunkman wrote:

@Arunakiri

Sorry, I don't understand your situation.

Are you trying to renew your monthly plan?  When was your payment date?  Is your plan expired?

Or are you a new customer trying to activate a new line/sim card?

@Arunakiri, I am also confused.  Has your phone worked while with Public Mobile has it never worked?  

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Arunakiri

Sorry, I don't understand your situation.

Are you trying to renew your monthly plan?  When was your payment date?  Is your plan expired?

Or are you a new customer trying to activate a new line/sim card?

Arunakiri

I need to activate my sim my numbers has been locked please activate my phone number then I can pay my phone bill please do the arrangements as soon as possible I can't take any calls.

@Dunkman wrote:

@Arunakiri

You may want to start your own topic/thread.  Better visibility.  

Could you provide more details about your issue?  New cutomer?  Then we can determine whether the community members can help or you may need to private message moderator.  

Also, please remove your phone number from this public forum.  

my incoming and outgoing calls are blocked.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Arunakiri

You may want to start your own topic/thread.  Better visibility.  

Could you provide more details about your issue?  New cutomer?  Then we can determine whether the community members can help or you may need to private message moderator.  

Also, please remove your phone number from this public forum.  

Need Help? Let's chat.