cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current plan is cheaper now

Jennylo88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The plan that I had was $30, now it's $25. It's the exact plan but $5 cheaper, but this is not reflected on my most recent bill, its still charging me $30. My plan was just renewed today, how do I change this immediately? Also, am I going to get charged twice if I change it immediately?

7 REPLIES 7

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This is a good reminder to check the available plans regularly. I used to be on a $30 500mb plan until one day I just happened to be looking at what else was available and saw the 1gb $25 dollar plan. 

Jennylo88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Jennylo88  the only other thing is to flip a mesaage of to the moderators they may change it for you now click here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@Jennylo88 wrote:

The plan that I had was $30, now it's $25. It's the exact plan but $5 cheaper, but this is not reflected on my most recent bill, its still charging me $30. My plan was just renewed today, how do I change this immediately? Also, am I going to get charged twice if I change it immediately?

Yes, you will be charged again if you do an immediate plan change. That's how prepaid works.

Go into self serve, to "change plan", select the "new $25 plan" and make sure that you click on " change at next renewal".

Edit: Doing this on the phone I'm just super slow... Sorry for the echo, guys.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Jennylo88  hi yes you will get charged if you do it now it is up to you to change your own plan at renewelSmiley Happy

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Jennylo88 , you do not want to change the plan immediately as you would lose the payment you just made.  To take advantage of the cheaper pricing, simply go to the self serve and select the $25 plan and have the change effective on the next renewal.  

bridonca
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You have to actually subscribe to that plan.  It does not automaticly switch for you.  I would set it to activate on the next renewal date, so that you do not pay for the same plan twice. 

Need Help? Let's chat.