cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Crap Service!!!!!!!!!

I paid for Canada wide calling and now I cannot even make an outgoing call to someone in the same city with the same area code?! PM u have been really **bleep**ing with my service today, from being charged for services that I have already paid, being threatened to have my number and services cancelled to service I have already paid twice for some **bleep**in reason, and now I cannot make any outgoing calls cuz u want me to purchase yet another **bleep**in plan or add-on.... **bleep** u and ur **bleep**ty service!....I want my money back as I am going back to Rogers

Mayor / Maire

Re: Crap Service!!!!!!!!!

Yikes. @MatLiamSousa, I am very sorry about your poor experience. I must say, at very least, calm, and let's try to help you. @Jeremy_M, Please help this person, seems like the glitches are creating issues with @MatLiamSousa's account

I shouldn't have to deal with these issues... If they can't offer a simple and basic service because their back end system is **bleep**, they should not be available to serve public as acompany. I'm completely done with PM. I've never gotten such bad service (and all in one day) and I've been with all the major telecom companies... The little savings PM offers, aren't worth the hassle...
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having exactly the same issue.

I am at home and cannot make any call because I "have to buy a long-distance add-on".

I accientally paid ~$120 because the system keeps asking me to pay to active my service, and I don't know if I can get it back....

@zhottawa I'm just going to report to PM the bureaus... U should follow and anyone else who's having all these **bleep**ed up issues.... PM seems to be getting worse.
Mayor / Maire

Now now, @MatLiamSousa@zhottawa, its not the end of the world. PM will fix all and all will be well

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @MatLiamSousa

Please note that PM is a carrier which is currently in it's BETA stage. As such, it is possible that glitch will appears from time to time. On the community and the support team will do they best to assist you.

The first thing to do is open up a support ticket and wait for a technitian to contact you : 24-48hrs. If by them you still didn't get an answer, come back on this thread and we will alert a community managers.

The reason why we don't alert the PM community managers first is we want the support teams to at least have a chance to assist you with your problem.

You can open the support ticket here : http://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

Also, please note that those procedure are very well explained on the PM site prior to becoming a PM customer.

In the means time, thank you for you patience...

Legend

Hello,

Two suggestions have been sincerely offered. One involves directly contacting a community manager, while the other counsels communicating with customer assistance first.

The latter is correct. According to Mansi, customer assistance is the first step in the resolution process, to give them an opportunity to rectify the problem. Secondly, a community manager cannot solve a problem unless one knows the details involved, of which one becomes aware provided in the webmail to customer assistance.

FYI.

@makkahn28 & @Daniel

Nearly a whole day without service, charged my credit card twice and wanting to charge a third time to activate services, delayed text messages, are major issues. Also, afterspeaking to 3 PM reps on fixing the issues, they have all ignored my complaints/requests about wanting the money that was charged for a second time on my credit card for services I had already paid for. This is not service that should be justified cuz PM is in BETA. I get that they may incurr little hiccups here and there, but if they do not have the means of having an organized and efficient back end system, they should not be in business to the public regardless.
Mayor / Maire

@MatLiamSousa I know you're frustrated - but I personally find people are a lot more willing to work with me if I stay calm and composed.

We empathize with your concerns - but in all our collective experience, response from PM might be delayed, but they do fix all issues eventually. In the end, you will not be overcharged and will have everything working as it should have been in the first place.