cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not make phone call after purchasing US roaming adds-on

yingzheng_15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am in USA now. I could make call to Canada or USA when I first time purchased US Roaming adds-on. In the morning, I got a text message about its expiry tomorrow. Then I could not make any call in the afternoon. So I made another purchase for the roaming adds-on. But after 3 hours, I still could not make any call. Please help me resolve it.

8 REPLIES 8

@yingzheng_15 wrote:

US roaming text works after I purchased it. But I could not see US roaming talk adds-on. I think that is why l clicked text one. But my call still doesn't work. How can I contact moderator. I need to buy this adds-on more in the future, don't want it happen again.

@yingzheng_15  The best thing to do is to keep checking online and eventually it will allow you to purchase. Unfortunately there is a gap between when the US roaming expires and when you can repurchase. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

@yingzheng_15Another user reported a simliar issue. You might also consider alternate service like Roam mobility etc. in the future as a backup.

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@yingzheng_15 wrote:

US roaming text works after I purchased it. But I could not see US roaming talk adds-on. I think that is why l clicked text one. But my call still doesn't work. How can I contact moderator. I need to buy this adds-on more in the future, don't want it happen again.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

yingzheng_15

@yingzheng_15 

Does your texting work?  You are right, you calling should be working if your expirary date is tomorrow.  Does your US talk add on still show up in your self service account?  

EDIT:  If you are still having issues, you might want to contact moderator but expect 1-2 day wait times.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

yingzheng_15

I just realized I bought roaming text adds-on in the afternoon. Maybe it is because the old one not expires yet. But then why I could not make call today? The US roaming adds-on I bought last time should still be valid.

@yingzheng_15 

In your self service account, in the My Data & Add-Ons sections, do you see any US roaming add ons?  You can't buy the same add on until the 10 full days are finished, but you can buy another different US roaming add on though.  Try re-booting your phone after buying a new add on.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Plans-amp-Add-Ons/ta-p/250167

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

On the renewal / expire date the addons might take up to 24 hours to reapear before being able to repurchase.

Need Help? Let's chat.