cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost to add on more data?

jbacic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How much does it cost to add on more data once you have run out for the month? Can this be done automatically online?

6 REPLIES 6

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@jbacic wrote:

How much does it cost to add on more data once you have run out for the month? Can this be done automatically online?

If you're on a lower plan and this happens often, think about changing to a more expensive plan that has more data. This is cheaper than buying add-ons on a regular basis.  I would look at amount of data used for last 6 months and calculate the average.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@jbacic  Check the cost of data in your plan. If it's less than $15/gb it will be cheaper to renew your current plan early. To do so, make a one time payment so that Available Funds equal your plan cost. Then contact the moderators to renew early.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@jbacic    Also to just add to what everyone else has advised that the nice thing about PM's add-ons is that any unused portions of either the data or mins add-ons will keep rolling over every cycle until completely used up, so it's always a good idea to keep them as an insurance for the times you may deplete your plan data/mins (if on limited mins plan) before your renewal.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @jbacic ,

In SELF SERVE under "Purchase Add-ons" you will see options for purchase.

Purchasing an Add-On? Be sure to:
1. Add funds to your account, if you don`t have sufficient funds 

2. Go back to the Add-Ons page and select your Add-On.

esjliv_0-1609621811720.png

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@jbacic, just to add to what @computergeek541 said, purchasing add-ons is a two-step process.  The first time you "purchase" the add-on it actually only adds funds to your Available Funds Account.  You will then need to go in and "re-purchase" the add-on you would like.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@jbacic wrote:

You can purchase a 1GB add-on for $15.  This purcahse can be made from within your self serve account.

Need Help? Let's chat.