cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirm Correct Plan $40 for 4GB promo

slowpoke
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I just signed up for the $40/4GB promotion and wanted to check if the person signed me up correctly or if I need to change this.  From the screenshot below the plan shows within the My Data & Add-Ons but does not show any of the other promotional items such as unlimited Talk Canada-wide, Unlimited International Text, etc.  So not sure if this is just a data only plan or if they signed me up for the correct one.

Capture.PNG

6 REPLIES 6

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Welcome to Public Mobile, @slowpoke!  Enjoy.  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Its the right plan.  Have fun using it.  Smiley Happy

Anonymous
Not applicable

@slowpoke wrote:

Thanks to both of you @kla168 and @Anonymous.  I see the $40 per 30 days listed in "My Plan" now and within the Plan details.

Indeed. Me too now. Something got fixed somewhere.

Happy to help.

slowpoke

Thanks to both of you @kla168 and @Anonymous.  I see the $40 per 30 days listed in "My Plan" now and within the Plan details.

kla168

@slowpoke You got a correct plan as it showed data 4GB at 3G speed

Anonymous
Not applicable

Click on Plan Details under My Plan.

Edit: Although I'm having something a little similar. In Firefox on W10 I get a "Generic Error" when I click on Plan Details.

Try it in Edge and I see the short description of my plan and I can successfully click through to see the details. So the image above has some issues seemingly.

Edit again: More...if I click on Change Plan then I get nothing useful. Nothing under Current Plan. No list of options to change to. So too with Amount Due...blank.

hmm

It used to work. That's why I gave the instruction.

It all works fine in Edge. If I back off a bunch of add-ons in FF it still doesn't work.

Edit last: fixed. See below.

Need Help? Let's chat.