cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lostinspace
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Checking Data Usage

A little off topic here, but wanted to suggest a good app from a veteran PM user 3G Watchdog, which monitored my usage of 90 days cycle close to actual with starting date as i gave it and the app was pretty light. very good aptions to see how much data was consumed by different apps as well. All I did was started it at start of my PM data cycle with data showing on PM website and it followed through. Pretty consistant. 

Gosia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I second your message, I have been struggling with the inability to log into the public mobile network and use data for a few days now.  I just finished topping up my plan with a data add-on , reset my phone and voila!  I'm back in working order.

Thanks for your post, I was getting quite frustrated becuase I could not see anything on the account that would hint at my data being used up.  I wish Public Mobile would add a summary of data usage to their overview page rather than removing the data usage information once you run out of it.  

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Gosia wrote:

I wish Public Mobile would add a summary of data usage to their overview page rather than removing the data usage information once you run out of it.  

@Gosia yep, we all do!  Welcome to the club.  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Dunkman
Oracle
Need Help? Let's chat.