cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Checking Data Usage

I can usually find out my data usage in My Account however it is currently nowhere to be found. I clicked into "Data/Add On Usage" and other than a few sentences it is blank where I assume the amount of data used should be.

I can only see under "My Usage" where you can see each time you have sent a text/called/used data. I would like to know how much data I have used this cycle. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Checking Data Usage

@hellokey I still can see it just logged into my account to check. You can try to clear the cache, cookie & change to different web apps like Google Chrome, Safari. Sometimes it’ll be back in few hours. If it’s still error, 

I recommend you send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to investigate that for you.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

How long until a moderator replies?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Plan & Add-Ons/Usage History.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I can also see it on mine, might be just you... try on another browser / trying it in private browsing (incognicto, etc) if it continues definitly shoot off a message to @Moderator_Team

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you, I have tried Chrome and IE but see the same thing. @RobertQc I have tried incognito and see the same thing.

Perhaps I will contact a mod.

Thanks all

Yea give them a shout, hopefully it fixes it self by the time they get back to you Smiley Happy

Oracle

@hellokey wrote:

Thank you, I have tried Chrome and IE but see the same thing. @RobertQc I have tried incognito and see the same thing.

Perhaps I will contact a mod.

Thanks all

If you are not seeing your data usage on the overview page that usually means you have used up all of your plan data for this cycle.  Once fully consumed the data usage from the overview page disappears.  Weird I know.

Is it possible that you have used up all of your data?

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
ckl

@ShawnC13is correct. I ran out of data once and tried checking my data usage but it wasn't there also. I was confused for a while until the cycle ended, and it showed up again.

Oracle

I am going to play bad cop here and offer some suggestions to those trying to be overly helpful when they haven't learned all the quirks with the service.  Please only offer advice when you are absolutely certain of how things work.  Sending others on a wild good chase is not helpful.  The worse thing to do is suggesting customers contact the moderator team when the concern can be dealt with efficiently by community forum support.  We all know how scarce of a resource the moderator team is.  Getting them involved in needless interactions will only make them less available when they are really needed. 

PJC

@will13am wrote:

I am going to play bad cop here and offer some suggestions to those trying to be overly helpful when they haven't learned all the quirks with the service.  Please only offer advice when you are absolutely certain of how things work.  Sending others on a wild good chase is not helpful.  The worse thing to do is suggesting customers contact the moderator team when the concern can be dealt with efficiently by community forum support.  We all know how scarce of a resource the moderator team is.  Getting them involved in needless interactions will only make them less available when they are really needed. 

Can't blame them, with PM's generous 90days bucket data allotments, I imagine it's rare for one to use up all their data Smiley Wink