cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charges for incoming international calls

Cordulia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can you confirm that all incoming calls are free of charge, whether they come from Canada or international, on all Public Mobile plans? And that there is no limit to the amount or duration of incoming calls?

10 REPLIES 10

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jencho wrote:

Make sure you have Canada wife calls, 

if home province is in Ontario

you will be able to phone and receive calls from any province

example I was in Vancouver I made calls to Alberta and Ontario

@Jencho thanks for trying to help--but you're replying to a thread that hasn't been touched in over 3 years.  Nobody is waiting for a reply on the subject.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Jencho
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Make sure you have Canada wife calls, 

if home province is in Ontario

you will be able to phone and receive calls from any province

example I was in Vancouver I made calls to Alberta and Ontario

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
@everyone, Every Voice Plans in this country works like this,
1) If your plans includes only local calling then any incoming calls from anywhere are covered as long as you are in your local calling area

2) if you Plans includes Provincial Calling then any incoming calls from anywhere are covered as long as your are in your Home Province

3) if your plan includes Canada Wide Calling then any incoming calls are covered from anywhere as long as you are in Canada.

Martin
Legend
Legend
makkahn28,

You're welcome.

If memory serves me correctly, there is a knowledge-based article on the subject.

Which board? I have no idea.

Oh, Thanks for pointing that out @Martin

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

There is a correction in order to the post immediately above this one.

In regard to, "Purchase a Long-Distance Add-on to MAKE calls or receive calls", that phrase contains incorrect information. You could make calls ONLY within Quebec, but would be unable to receive calls originating in Quebec or elsewhere.

Yes. @Cyber, thanks for pointing that out. @Cordulia, Prov-wide Talk is only exception. U can only call within Prov of which your area code, so if 416, 437, 905, 519, 647, that's On, and if U leave Prov to go to Que, example, U will need to Purchase a Long-Distance Add-on to make calls or receive calls

@Cordulia,

@makkahn28,

Not true for Province-Wide 2

• (2) Includes outgoing calls you make anywhere in Canada to a number with an area code in the same province, and incoming calls you receive while you are in your home province.
  • A long distance talk add-on is required to receive incoming calls while you are outside your home province.

Cordulia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Fabulous! Thank you!

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Hello. Yes, All Incoming Calls, Domestic and International, are Free.

Need Help? Let's chat.