cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged twice

Melissanicole
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I thought I was set up for auto pay but I guess I wasn’t so my phone was “suspended” I went to add the amount owing and it said there was an error however it appeared that $4 had been added to my account vs the $60 something I had typed in... so I refreshed everything and made the payment again and it went through. It didn’t automatically start my plan up so I had to mess around with and change it to 4gb vs the 6gb I usually get - no big deal.. checked my back account and I was charged 74.55 then 69.30 ..I ended up with the $47 plan that left $14 remaining.. so I’m not sure what happened to the rest of my money but I would like it refunded please

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NDesai wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

@Anonymous please update your macro.

Contacting mods has changed. 

Has anyone seen and verified that this new method is in place and working? I made a tentative change in my macro but I would like the macro to be sure.

It was annouced a while ago so there is no way it is not in place. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Changes-to-how-you-verify-that-you-re-the-account-owner/m-p/308912#M22536

Yes. Thank you. I'm aware of the announcement a while ago. I was wondering if it is in fact being used. Like maybe someone who has contacted the mods recently could say yes they received a form to fill out after initially contacting the mods.

Edit: got a link to a form

@NDesai Has it too!!!!Smiley Wink

@Anonymous wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

Has anyone seen and verified that this new method is in place and working? I made a tentative change in my macro but I would like the macro to be sure.

It was annouced a while ago so there is no way it is not in place. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Changes-to-how-you-verify-that-you-re-the-account-owner/m-p/308912#M22536

Yes @Luddite has the link....

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mimmo wrote:

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message To

customer support teams (Moderators)>> Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your Name 

- your phone number 

- your account, 4 digit PIN

- your account number ,if you have it 

- date of birth 

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue 

- them can help you a lot nice service Team 🙂

When are Moderators available and how long till I get a response.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.

Moderators are available:

• Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 9 PM Eastern time.
  • Saturday and Sunday from 9 AM to 7:30 PM Eastern time.

And be patient please

Good Luck

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Melissanicole It looks like the system first renewed your current plan (6GB). And then it charged you again because you changed your plan to 4GB one. You will need to get in touch with the mod as mentioned above and hopefully they are able to adjust this for you. 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

With a problem with your account @Melissanicole you will need help from moderator...we are just customer like you...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

and explain what happened...

If you want you can post a screenshot of your account to be easier for understanding and perhaps help here BUT WITH NO PERSONAL INFORMATION....

Need Help? Let's chat.