cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged $81 instead of the advertised $75

anny
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Got charged $81 for the $25 talk and text plan even though I signed up for auto pay. Did something go wrong?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@anny Yes, you will be charged the full amount + tax when you sign up. When i signed up close 2 years ago, i made sure i enabled AutoPay during activation and i paid the full amount plus tax. The AutoPay rewards ($6) were added to my available balance and another $6 were listed under my rewards. On my first renewal, $12 were subtracted from the plan cost. So, if you also enabled AutoPay during activation, the same should follow unless its been changed recently.  

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

$81 + tax is what you will have been charged. as mentioned above  you will have $6 credit on your next renew date + the second one.  the 6$ might be credited as current balance  sooner than your next renewal.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@anny, when you say you were charged $81, is that what appeared on the credit card?  Don't forget $75 is the pretax amount.  The payment history also shows pretax amounts.  The only place where you see the real total is in the credit card statement.  Could this explain the difference?

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
If you just sign up then auto pay won't start untill next renewal date. Auto pay doesn't add on first time top up date when you activate.but if its your 2nd renewal and if you didn't get 6 dollars off then send a msg to mod they will look after you
Contact any moderator by private message to help you with the process.
In your private message the following info
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation

Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link the webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your problem
Thanks"
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.