cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged $10 after topped up $22 voucher

Cornelius
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It happened 3 times. So I lost $30. I switched to $40 / 5Gb plan and my phone is not working. Everything is ok in my account. I even changed the Sim card. I swiped the Sim card in 3 phones. No success. Any ideas why and how can be fixed? Thanks!

16 REPLIES 16

Kim1971kim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You might need to get a new SIM card? 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey @Cornelius,

If you have any other issue, please let us know by opening a ticket as shown by geopublic earlier, we`ll be glad to help you.

Have a great day! 🙂

@Cornelius wrote:

I was reinbursed with $20 and I have to ask now for $10 more. Thanks everybody for help.

The most recent $10 charge on your account looks correct.  For your plan, they are just showing it as a $30+$10 plan instead of a $40 plan.  

Before all this started, it looks like you had a $4 account balance.  $66 in top ups brings you to $70.  You screenshot shows $10 remaining in yout account. A reimbursment of $20 means that you should now have $30 in your account.

Cornelius

I allready submitted a ticket and I am in contact with moderators team. Problem is almost solved. System problems, they say. Is a generic term so I can not point a reason for what happened. 

@Cornelius  It would be more helpful to select the payment history range to be 30 days or 60 days. In any event definitely need moderator to investigate and fix.

To submit a ticket to Public Mobile do the following: PMST.png

Cornelius

There is no plan of $10. I had $25 plan.

I topped up my account with vouchers @ wallmart. The guy from wallmart told me the $40 voucher does not work. So I went with $22 vouchers instead.

First time I toped up 2 vouchers of $22 and the sistem charged me $10 FOR EACH VOUCHER, so I did not have $44 in the account for the new $40 plan.

I toped up with the 3rd voucher of $22 and the system charged me again $10. Then I had the new plan in place and $10 available for the next month.

So tottaly I was charged 3 times $10 = $30. Once again is nothing and there is no $10 plan. 

I was reinbursed with $20 and I have to ask now for $10 more. Thanks everybody for help.

@Cornelius wrote:

Screenshot_20191030-172524.png

Thanks for your help guys. Here is the new screenshot with transactions.

You didn't lose $30. I see you only lost $20. The top $10 is right when you add it to $30 for total of $40 for plan.

Did you have $10 plan before? It looks like renewal was on Oct 27 but you did immediately plan change the next day ti $40 plan. The $10 plan gets lost. Don't know why there's 2 $10 plans on Oct 27.

You're right and the $10 plan is no longer available so you couldn't sign up for it if you tried.

That being said, you are now on the right plan so just send a ticket to @CS_Agent and they SHOULD refund two of the three payments of $10.

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Simon2.png

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern within 48 hours. May take longer, but the promise of the new Ticketing System was that it will reduce these wait times.
Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

Cornelius

The previous plan was $25 so does not make sense to be charged $10. How do I bring this up to the moderator?

Cornelius

Screenshot_20191030-172524.png

Thanks for your help guys. Here is the new screenshot with transactions.

@Cornelius  Please do not show people pictures that contain things such as your name, account number, and phone number.

I have removed the picture from your message, but you still need to delete it from your Community profile.  You'll need to go to your avatar icon in th top right of the screen and then proceed to My Profile.  Go into My Photos and then click on All Images. Place a check mark in the box next to the picture.  Click on Image Options and then on Delete All Checked Images.

Cornelius

The plan seems to be fine, but the phone doesn't work anymore.

Cornelius

edited by computergeek541: image removced from message posting (contains account information)

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Cornelius 

For us to help clarify, we'll need screen shot of your payment history.

Or you'll need to wait for moderator assistance.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

If your plan was the $10 plan and was unpaid and expired and you added $22 first (before changing your account) it would charge you $10. If you then switched to the $40 plan, it should do nothing as there would not be $40 to cover that plan.

I can't figure why it would charge you three times??? That being said, I think you should contact @CS_Agent to see if they can help you get your $30 back and applied to the $40 plan. I don't think there is anything we can do for you here on that.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

So, if I understand you correctly, you added $22 and the system charged you $10 3 times, even though your plan was $40? This sounds weird?

@Cornelius wrote:

It happened 3 times. So I lost $30. I switched to $40 / 5Gb plan and my phone is not working. Everything is ok in my account. I even changed the Sim card. I swiped the Sim card in 3 phones. No success. Any ideas why and how can be fixed? Thanks!

Need Help? Let's chat.