cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing to New $15 Unlimited Incoming Calls

chkha
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have two accounts on the old $15 plan (100 mins calling, unlimited texting, 250mb data) and have scheduled to renew with the new $15 unlimited incoming calls plan.  Have the issues regarding not being able to send texts resolved?  Are there any other issues with the new plan that I am unaware about? It seems a number of people are still having issues but am not 100% clear what plans they currently are on.  I would rather stay on the old $15 plan until the texting issues are resolved. 

These are my kids' plans and I need to be able to make sure they can communicate with me at ALL times.  Any insight would be greatly appreciated.  We are located on the West Coast if that makes any difference.  Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@chkha wrote:

@Chanah , @RossN, @GR @Camjam_65 

Thank you all for your comments and thoughts. 

I think I will hold off changing for one more cycle for my son (he renews tonight) as he definitely NEEDS service during the next cycle but will take a chance with my daughter's (renews in another 2 weeks).

After your son's renewal, make sure to schedule the next renewal with the new plan as there is no guarantee as to how long PM will have this special offer on for.

chkha

@Chanah , @RossN, @GR @Camjam_65 

Thank you all for your comments and thoughts. 

I think I will hold off changing for one more cycle for my son (he renews tonight) as he definitely NEEDS service during the next cycle but will take a chance with my daughter's (renews in another 2 weeks).

Camjam_65

from what i have seen this new plan is the one in question, however it seems random who it affects, no specific devices or areas. There has been less incoming issues, again just from what i see, and seems to be just a matter of resolving those cases

GR
Mayor / Maire

I renued a week ago and it's been working fine! 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

I just renewed my 15 dollar plan today with the change everything went without a hitch incoming calls are not being charged and texts are working fine just press change plan on next renewal  

Chanah
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It seems like a lot of people are still having problems. I'd sit tight and keep an eye on the forum for the time being.

Need Help? Let's chat.