cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing prepaid plan before renewal date

naineshpatel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan just got renewed. I'm on the 60$ for 3 months talk plan. I wanted to change it to the $25/month unlimited talk and text plan. Can I change it before my renewal date without losing my $60 I prepaid. My next renewal date is in July.

I really need the texts. Is there any way to switch to $25 plan before my renewal?

2 REPLIES 2

naineshpatel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you. I came across similar posts. I've emailed the mods to see if they would be able to change the plan for me without me losing the amount. I just renewed today and don't want to forfeit it, but I need the text now.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

It is possible to future date a plan change without losing the current paid usage.  Simply go into the account, select the desired plan.  There will be an option to apply the change on renewal or make the change immediately.  Making an immediate change will forfeit the current plan and usage. 

I am going to steal shamelessly from an existing thread for illustration purposes.  Take a look at the first post in this thread.  The selection on the right will result in future dating the plan change. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Few-questions-about-changing-plans/td-p...

Need Help? Let's chat.