cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plans

versysrob
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just paid for my plan on Dec 24. I want to change my plan to a less costly plan.  Is there a way to set this up so it automatically changes on Jan 24?

4 REPLIES 4

@versysrob wrote:

I just paid for my plan on Dec 24. I want to change my plan to a less costly plan.  Is there a way to set this up so it automatically changes on Jan 24?

When it comes to payment, your nexr renewal isn't on January 24, but rather on January 23. Your plan lasts for 30 days.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

When you’re changing your plan, you can choose to change immediately or at your next plan renewal date. To change your plan: sign in to Self-Serve, select ‘Change Plan’ on the Overview page, select the plan you want, and scroll to the bottom of the page.If you’re looking to apply a promotion to your plan, learn how you can do that here.Changing your plan on the next plan renewal dateWe recommend you choose this option because it allows you to use the services you have already paid for until your next plan renewal date. Here are some things you should know about this option:

• If you choose to change your plan on your next plan renewal date, the amount owed will be automatically updated.
  • If you have AutoPay set up, the amount of your new plan will be charged on your payment due date.
  • You can cancel a future-dated plan change at any time by clicking on the ‘Plans and Add-Ons’ tab and selecting ‘Cancel Order’.
  • Any earned Rewards will be applied on your next renewal after the plan change.

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@versysrob , select the new plan that you want to switch to.  Then select switch on the next renewal.  Things will happen automatically.  

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@versysrob wrote:

You can set to change your plan on your next renewal. Go into your SELF SERVE account, choose your plan. Make sure to choose "Change on next renewal date".  Option on BELOW RIGHT.

Voila!

esjliv_0-1609077607644.png

EDIT - it you choose the "Change plan now" option you will lose out on the funds of the plan that you already pre-paid on.

So it is recommended to go the "Change on next renewal date" option, so you do not end up paying more $'s.

Need Help? Let's chat.