cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plans will I lose 2 gb bonus data on account that is unused?

mynewhome
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm changing plans in next billing cycle, will I lose 2 gb bonus data on account that is unused?

Holididay give away 1 gb and another 1 gb bonus.

39 REPLIES 39

@Joelkim wrote:

No. I have the 1GB bonus from christmas gift. I changed to another plan, but didn't lose the 1GB data. Don't worry.

@Joelkim  Good answer! You used from personal experience to relate to the OP and provided the correct answer because you did it yourself. Keep up the good work.

Joelkim

No. I have the 1GB bonus from christmas gift. I changed to another plan, but didn't lose the 1GB data. Don't worry.

@mynewhome wrote:

yes, of that I am already aware, thanks

Yes I know as you posted it first topic.

However as it was not mentioned. I listed it incase other people read the thread that are looking to change plan will be aware.

mynewhome

yes, of that I am already aware, thanks

mynewhome

np...just hope you're right 😉

@mynewhome 

Important..two option to change plan.."change now" and " change at next renewal".

If you select change now it will start right now and you will be charged new plan and you will loose what you paid for on current plan..

Select change at next renewal ...you keep current plan and will be charged new plan at due date then your new plan will start

You are welcome @mynewhome . Thanks for choosing my response as the solution.

@mynewhome wrote:

excellent, thanks for your quick response!

mynewhome

excellent, thanks for your quick response!

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

No, the bonus goes with the account.  Not the plan.

@mynewhome wrote:

I'm changing plans in next billing cycle, will I lose 2 gb bonus data on account that is unused?

Holididay give away 1 gb and another 1 gb bonus.

Need Help? Let's chat.