cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plans mid plan?

zachboyd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can I change plans mid plan if I just pay for the new plan?

My current plan doesn't end till late October and I'd just like to pay for the new one starting now. I don't care about the double pay overlap of the plans.

4 REPLIES 4

@zachboyd wrote:

Can I change plans mid plan if I just pay for the new plan?

My current plan doesn't end till late October and I'd just like to pay for the new one starting now. I don't care about the double pay overlap of the plans.

I see that others have already illustrated for you how to do this. However, the one thing that you cannot do is select the same plan that you're already on. Sometime, customers do wish to renew a plan early, usually after running out of data, for which you would have to ask a moderator.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@zachboyd  Yes you can by selecting an immediate plan change as the option on the bottom of your screen.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @zachboyd ,

Changing your plan immediately

You may choose to change your plan immediately if you have used all or most of your services, or if your account is suspended and you would like a different plan. Here are some things you should know about this option:

• There must be enough funds in your account to cover the full amount of the new plan.
  • A new payment cycle starts when you activate your new plan.
  • Your plan will not be prorated, which means that any days remaining in your current payment
  • Any earned Rewards will be applied on your next renewal after the plan change.
  • If your account is suspended – changing your plan is a 2-step process, so be sure to complete both steps or you may be left with partial or no service. Step 1 initiates the change, and step 2 reactivates your account via making a payment (if necessary).
    1. Make sure to review your details carefully before changing your plan - Once you click “Yes, change my plan”, all features from your current plan will be lost and the plan change will be completed, even if you do not make a payment in the second step.
    2. Top up your account with sufficient funds to reactivate your service - Since we are a prepaid service, you need to have the funds available for the plan change to fully take effect. If you only have partial funds in your account, or if you do not complete payment after changing your plan, you may be left with no or partial service. We have introduced several warnings to ensure you don’t leave the page without topping up, but figured we should mention it here as well. Note: If you have sufficient funds to cover your new plan,you won’t be taken to the payment menu.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@zachboyd 

You need to log into self service to that.

Choose Change Plan.

planchange0.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.