cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plan

raab
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I want to change my plan from the 90 day plan, back to a 30 day plan. It was due to be paid yesterday so has now been suspended as I didnt have time to get to the convience store and pick up a voucher. Anyways when trying to change the plan, to a 30 day plan the button wont highlight to let me do it. Is this an issue for anyone else. I have enough funds in my accont to cover the 30 day plan, but I think its going to want me to reactivate my old plan then switch. 

8 REPLIES 8

raab

They'e working on it. Still frustrating on something that should be easy to change. 

@raab wrote:

48 hours is unacceptable. Last time I had an issue it was dealt with within 40 minutes. I shouldnt have to add more funds to change my plan, thats the biggest benefit of pay as you go. I required frequent changes to my plan which is why I went this way. If I cant have that flexibility Ill be going with a different provider. 

Frequent changes are possible and easy.  They just need to be done while your plan is active.  Have the moderators gotten back to you yet?  @CS_Agent, cab you look into this asap 48hours this should be resolved

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

raab

48 hours is unacceptable. Last time I had an issue it was dealt with within 40 minutes. I shouldnt have to add more funds to change my plan, thats the biggest benefit of pay as you go. I required frequent changes to my plan which is why I went this way. If I cant have that flexibility Ill be going with a different provider. 

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Unfortunately the mods can take up to 48 business hours to reply. If you need your service to work right away you could try adding enough funds to cover your old plan that should automatically reactivate your account. 

raab

This is crazy, still no phone... 

@raab wrote:

Have sent them a PM. Hopefully they reply soon, as having no phone is a PITA. Never would have guessed that it would be an issue, given that this is a pay as you go service and Im not locked into anything. Guessing its a bug in their software, but they should get it fixed. 

Only a Moderator can change plans when an account is suspended so the direction you received about is the correct course of action to take.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

raab

Have sent them a PM. Hopefully they reply soon, as having no phone is a PITA. Never would have guessed that it would be an issue, given that this is a pay as you go service and Im not locked into anything. Guessing its a bug in their software, but they should get it fixed. 

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@raab 

I recommend you send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to change it for you.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

How long until a moderator replies?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

Need Help? Let's chat.