cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plan

Pipcan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I’m trying to change my plan from $35 to $25 for my next payment date of Feb 9.  While I’m sure I’m doing everything correctly, my account keeps showing $35 due at renewal.  Any advice?

5 REPLIES 5

@Pipcan  If you click change plan. It should show the scheduled plan change.

As for your question. It should however it is advised to add $35 just in case. It's been reported in past that at times system has tried charging the old plan amount.

Doing a manual top-up will NOT affect rewards or your auto-pay. So it's advised for the very first payment for a plan change to manually add the funds.

@Pipcan wrote:

So it will automatically take $25 payment rather than the $35 indicated?

Yes, but an unofficial tip: Before payment is actually due, I would highly suggest making a $35 manual payment. Anything extra will be used for the renewal after the plan change.

Pipcan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

So it will automatically take $25 payment rather than the $35 indicated?

@Pipcan  ensure you selected " Change at next renewal".

You're account will still show your old plan as amount owed as your new plan will only start at payment due date.

@Pipcan wrote:

I’m trying to change my plan from $35 to $25 for my next payment date of Feb 9.  While I’m sure I’m doing everything correctly, my account keeps showing $35 due at renewal.  Any advice?

Ignore this. The self serve account will show $35 due until the plan has actually changed.

Need Help? Let's chat.