cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plan

nightowl7217
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I wanted to downgrade from the $25 plan to the $15 plan. When I click on "Change on next renewal date" it says " After changing your plan, you will lose your current promotion. ". Does this mean I would lose the My Rewards that I have accumulated?

11 REPLIES 11

@Zippy 

I haven't had to add funds via my credit card since about November I believe.

AE_Collector

@Zippy   Yes, that is correct.🙂

Zippy

What if I have enough points or credits to not have to pay each month?  If I change plans from say the $25 plan to a more expensive plan would all of my points come with me and because I have so many, I would not even have to pay for the more expensive plan??

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

The message:

"After changing your plan, you will lose your current promotion" appears to be generic added to all attempted plan changes. They could maybe expand on it a bit to say "New Customer Promotions" to clarify it a bit.

AE_Collector

nightowl7217

Thank you so much for the info!!

@nightowl7217 add it though the Google play store on your phone if Android, Apple store if iPhone . Its  free.

nightowl7217

Sorry for my ignorance but what is the link address to add this  TextNow voip app? 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@nightowl7217  No, rewards are associated with your account and not your plan so you will not lose them.  Promotions on the other hand can be associated with you plan and in your case if you change plans you will lose the promo pricing that you currently enjoy.

nightowl7217

I was not lucky enough to sign up during any promotions that gave me any discounts. I just mean would I lose the 

• Loyalty Reward ($1)
    • Auto Pay Reward ($2)
    • Refer-a-Friend Reward ($1)

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@nightowl7217  it means that if you signed up under a promotion like the last lunar promotion, you will lose your $5 months 2 to 9 discount if you change to the $15 plan. 

If you do change, to save more, add the TextNow voip app and use it via Wifi to make / receive / send calls and texts in Canada and to the United States for free. You can also use it as I do to check my voicemail from my own phone without using the minutes from the PM plan. Simply dial your PM phone number - reject the call when it rings (this sends the call to voicemail) - press the * key to allow you to enter your password. - enter - and viola you are in your voicemail account - Hang up when you are finished. No minutes used. Thank you

Need Help? Let's chat.