cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plan

beshkang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi.

I changed my plan online, from $40 to $25 today, and I wanted it changed immediately.

But my account still shows 'my plan is $40' .

And I paid $25 today while changing plan even though Auto payment is registerd.

So could you please let me know if my plan is changed to $25 and If I don't have to worry about double payment?

Thank you :cathappy:

Sanghee Kang

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@beshkang wrote:

Hi.

I changed my plan online, from $40 to $25 today, and I wanted it changed immediately.

So could you please let me know if my plan is changed to $25 and If I don't have to worry about double payment?

Sanghee Kang

Why change down immediately? There's no pro-rating or refunds here. Set it to change at your next renewal and the funds you've already put in will cover the change.

Changing immediately will lose what you've paid.

Going up in plan maybe particularly if you need more data but this is a waste of your money going down.

As for the mentions of logging out, and then back in, the wise choice would be to make sure that you delete your browser history after you log out, and THEN log back in.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@beshkang could you check to see if the $25 is sitting as a credit in your account?  Did you select change immediately or change on renewal? See article on changing plans below   https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@beshkang wrote:

Hi.

Sanghee Kang

Try cycle phone off ./ on again.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@beshkang wrote:

Hi.

Sanghee Kang

@beshkang  Log out from selfserve and log back in does your plan show $40 or $25?

Need Help? Let's chat.