cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plan

Vetiver
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried changing my plan to the $40 plan, and I paid to "top up my account" but my plan is still the $35 plan but I have a $40 credit towards my $35 plan. 

I'm confused, how do I change my plan? 

3 REPLIES 3

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Vetiver wrote:

I tried changing my plan to the $40 plan, and I paid to "top up my account" but my plan is still the $35 plan but I have a $40 credit towards my $35 plan. 

You have to pay before doing an immediate change. I think you did the top up but didn't do the plan change. If you can, I suggest setting the change to happen at renewal so you don't lose part of the $35.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 1.24.41 AM.png

@VetiverPick your plan and select Change plan now to immediately change plan. Do note if you have any balance on your existing 30day plan will be forfeited.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Vetiver wrote:

It's all explained here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

Let us know if you have any questions after reading the link.

If you have a specific issue, you can post a screenie and we will try to explain it.

Remember this is a public forum, so please do not inlcude any personal info with your post.

Need Help? Let's chat.