cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plan will sevice is suspended

MathieuPM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I currently have a 45$ 1G LTE plan.  My service is suspended... I needed to pay 5 days ago.  I want to change to a 10$ plan.  When I go to the self-service page and chose this 10$ plan.  My only option is Top up your account.  The change on renewable day is unclickable.  Should I choose the Top up account option?  (I think the Top up option is to add more data to your current monthly plan)

Thank you for your help.

Mat

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mimmo wrote:

@Anonymous  I suggested topping up first becasue this case was a little different since the new plan was less than the current plan.  

adding $10 would not activate the old plan, the funds would then be available to do the immediate plan change.

Yeah alright 🙂

I was just thinking of whether the order mattered. Change plan then deposit enough or deposit enough and then change plan.

@MathieuPM : So to your question, yes, go about doing the change plan and then it asks for money so put in the required amount and it should go. The change on renewal is not valid because you're suspended. Topping up is just adding money into your account.

But by now you've probably got going. 🙂

Sorry for the interruption. As you were. Carry on.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous  I suggested topping up first becasue this case was a little different since the new plan was less than the current plan.  

adding $10 would not activate the old plan, the funds would then be available to do the immediate plan change.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mimmo wrote:

you should be able to  add the needed funds to the account then do the plan chnage.

also a fyi topping up is only adding funds it does not mean adding data.

I had understood it to be the other way around.

Change plan while suspended.

MathieuPM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for your fast response...will try

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

you should be able to  add the needed funds to the account then do the plan chnage.

also a fyi topping up is only adding funds it does not mean adding data.

Need Help? Let's chat.