cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plan near the end of the month

amandakennedy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to change my plan from the $40 4.5 gb plan to the 6+2gb for $50, it says I can top up to switch now, do I pay $10 or $50? Does it change my date or just give me more data within this billing period?

My top up day is June 8th, almost out of data now so wanted to change my plan!

3 REPLIES 3

@amandakennedy, if you are doing this because you’re out of data, in this case as your only 3 days away, if you NEED the data, $50 is a better option than paying $30 for a 1 GB data add on for 3 days (which you keep intil it is fully used.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@amandakennedy The best way is to choose to have it change automatically on your next renewal date. If you choose to change it immediately you will have to pay the full cost of the new plan immediately, even if you just renewed the plan.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@amandakennedy wrote:

I want to change my plan from the $40 4.5 gb plan to the 6+2gb for $50, it says I can top up to switch now, do I pay $10 or $50? Does it change my date or just give me more data within this billing period?

My top up day is June 8th, almost out of data now so wanted to change my plan!

@amandakennedyIf you chose immediate you will need to pay $50.00 and you renewal date gets set 30 days from today.

Need Help? Let's chat.