cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plan issueI

sailorboy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had a basic plan ($10 a month) and upgraded to a higher priced plan a few months ago.

I no longer need the features of the upgraded plan.

When I click CHANGE PLAN, I can not change back to the plan that I started with. The basic plan is not in the list of plans offered.

Please help

8 REPLIES 8

Johnnytheman

get 5 of your friend to sign up that way your will pay ten dollars for a 15 dollars plan.Smiley Happy

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@sailorboy wrote:

SCAM

Plan offers so change from time to time.  What can you do?

@sailorboy wrote:

SCAM

Hi @sailorboy 

There was a panty of notice for that plan. They announced it couple of times before and brought it back. It may be back at some point again. 

What I would do if I had to change temporary, the day off renewal to the new plan I would postdate it to my original plan.

tehowennathe
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Don't forget that if you refer people you both get $1 off. So with autopay and referring 3 people you end up paying what you used to pay. Plus the more you use the fourms the lower your plan can get. 

@sailorboy the 15$ plan with autopay is only 13$ with more features, it's still a good cheap plan! 

tehowennathe
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@sailorboy wrote:

SCAM

Still $15 is cheaper then what other carriers offer. Considering you get rewards on PM the plan will just get cheaper. 

sailorboy

SCAM

GR
Mayor / Maire

@sailorboy they took out the 10$ plan last week! For now the lowest plan you can take is the 15$ 

Need Help? Let's chat.