cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plan issue

Mitschkeme
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to change my plan & every time I go to my account overview & then click change plan it takes me to a page with no plans on it... help!

7 REPLIES 7

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Refresh the page and try again later. Webpage issues resolve themselves eventually. If issue persists, contact a moderator by clicking ?, bottom right and follow instructions to submit a ticket. Wait time can be a few hours or less, from my experience.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Mitschkeme 

IMPORTANT: Remember there is two options when changing a plan.

Change now - you will immediately be charged, new plan will start and you won't be refunded for current plan.

Change at next renewal - you keep current plan, new plan will start at next due date and you will be charged for new plan at that time.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Mitschkeme try another browser/device.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incogntio mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.  If you do change your plan it is recommended to change on next renewal so you don't lose any ussed minutes/texts or data.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

sweden06
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Try logging out, clear history and use icognito mode. Happend to me when I signed up.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Mitschkeme try logging out, clearing your browser history,  go to incognito/private mode.  And  try again. If the problem persists contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one 

@Mitschkeme wrote:

I'm trying to change my plan & every time I go to my account overview & then click change plan it takes me to a page with no plans on it... help!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Mitschkeme wrote:

@Mitschkeme  Try clearing your cache, restart your browser make sure you have javascript and cookies enabled and try again.

Need Help? Let's chat.