cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plan during the 90 days

nuijel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just started with Public Mobile, and just realized, two months into my first 90 days, that I hadn't purchased enough data.

I went to choose a new plan with more data, and was then given two options:

1- "top up your account"

2- "change on your next renewal date".

Problem with 2-: I need the extra data now.

Problem with 1-: I am then prompted to pay the entire plan cost for the 90 days, instead of the difference between the original plan (which I already paid for) and the new plan. What am I supposed to do?

2 REPLIES 2

As @NDesai suggested
That's your best option since it's all pay before plan and you still have a month service left if you switch you will-lose a month service buy an add on for 1gb then once 90 days up change your plan to 6gb plan

Also if you do decide to add on for data it's a 2 step process first you select add on and 30 dollar will be charged to credit card and it's gonna show up in your Pm available fund section then you add add-on from available fund that's how it's work

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Yes those are the two options. If you don't want to pay the full price, you can change on your next renewal date and for now purchase 1GB data add-on for $30. Any unused data will rollover your cycle. 

Need Help? Let's chat.