cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plan after expiration

Yoginibea
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

Could a mod please help me. My plan just expired and I would like to change to a 30 day plan while I am on vacation. 

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShawnC13 beat me to it as usual 🙂  

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Yoginibea  if your plan is expired you have 90 days of time.  so if you are going on a vacation <90 days and you like your current plan then do nothing and top up when you want to use your phone again (before day 89)

if you still want to change your plan you need to send a moderator a private message

Contact the Moderator_Team by clicking here.

In your message include:
- account email address , pin number if possible
- PM phone number
- explanation of what is happening or a link to this thread

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Yoginibea, you will need to have the amount of the new plan you would like in your available funds in your account.  How long are you going on vacation.  If you are doing this to lower your bill while you are away and aren't needing your phone while you are gone, you can leave your plan in a suspended state for upto 90 days.  This way you could keep your current plan.  If you choose to stay in a suspended state it is recommended to make a payment around day 85-86 in case any issues arise.  If you are still just going to change your plan now like I have state you will need to private message a mod. 

To message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.