cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing my plan

ashl0719
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was out of town for about 4 months and I want to change my plan to the simplest one which is no text,call or data. The web shows that this selection is $25 for 3 months but i cant really choose this option as the web dont allow me to change as no service. I want to keep this number but what is the best choice for me now? Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ashl0719 the no talk, no text, no data "plan" is not a valid plan, which is why the system won't let you switch to it.  You must select at least one service.  

However, as @matbasm has noted, you can old your service for $10 / 30 days with the $10/50/50 plan.  It's a great choice for this.  Do note that when you return to Canada in 4 months and want to resume "normal" service, you will have to choose a plan that is available at that time.  If the plan you are on today is no longer available by then, you will not be able to return to it and will have to pick something else that's available at that time.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ashl0719, since you are able to log into your self service portal, I assume that your last payment expired less than 90 days ago (otherwise your account would have been disabled, and your number lost).  If you have no need for much in the name of service, the cheapes plan right now is the $10 50minute/50 text plan.  This would keep your number ang give you minimal usage.  If you don't need ANY usage, but want to hold on to the number, use the same plan, but only renew it just before - 90 days after the renwal expires.  Basically, you only need to pay $10 about once every 120 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.