cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing my plan

emgaiger
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So, my credit card expired and I was due to renew my plan. When I went in to the self-serve portal, it was not working properly. I wanted to change my plan to something better, as my old plan is no longer worth it. 

- my old plan was $75 for 90 days (no data) 

- the new plan I would like is $25 for 30 days with 500mb, and a bonus of 500mb with prepay.

I updated my credit card info with the new information, and it took, but threw an error. 

I clicked on reactivate, and the page failed. 

I opened 2 tickets due to the errors.

When I returned to the portal some time later, I notice that my 90 days is renewed.

Here is my question: how do I change this plan to the one I want now, without losing any money?

Thanks in advance 

5 REPLIES 5

@emgaiger wrote:

Thank you to everyone. Ticket opened. 

Just out of curiosity, if you're so inclined, maybe you could return to this thread, and let us know how it gets resolved, and approximately how long it took to get a response to your ticket....

emgaiger
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you to everyone. Ticket opened. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Click the ? in lower right side of page to start process of moderator intervention. They're the only ones who can help at the point.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@emgaiger at this point, only a moderator can help you. Contact a moderator and explain your situation. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen. This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket). 

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen. The mods answer will show up there.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@emgaiger  Your only option at this point is to submit a ticket to PM explain what happened and ask them if it's possible to change it without losing funds.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.