cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing my current plan to previous plan

Mahsarezaei
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed my plan to $15 plan with 100 min call duration three days ago or more ,but now I’m not interested in continuing this plan anymore because it has not been activated yet.

I would like to change the plan to the previous one($10 plan) and refund my money back for this $15 more charges paid for this month to my credit card.

Another question: do you have any customer service contact number except 611 and virtually robot assistant to solve customers’ problems? 

Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6

@Anonymous wrote:

@dabr: you can't change plans in 611
 @PAULRANG18: why would one lose talk and text by switching plans in mid-term? I've never heard of that side effect.

Ooops, thanks, will edit.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@PAULRANG18: why would one lose talk and text by switching plans in mid-term? I've never heard of that side effect.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Mahsarezaei wrote:

I changed my plan to $15 plan with 100 min call duration three days ago or more ,but now I’m not interested in continuing this plan anymore because it has not been activated yet.

I would like to change the plan to the previous one($10 plan) and refund my money back for this $15 more charges paid for this month to my credit card.

Another question: do you have any customer service contact number except 611 and virtually robot assistant to solve customers’ problems? 

Thanks 

First off no there isn't a number to call it is all online.  What hasn't activated with your plan change.  There are no refunds as this is prepaid and the $10 plan is no longer offered so you maybe out of luck getting that back.  

You will need the assistance of the Moderators and to do that you will need to create a Trouble Ticket.  Click this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question into SIMon.  Follow the prompts to get to the Contact Us button and then a Submit Ticket button will appear.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you were on the 10.00 plan and switched to 15, you cannot switch back to 10 because it is no longer offered by PM. You will have lost talk and text if you switched before the end of the 30 day period. Another alternative is to contact a moderator by clicking ?, bottom right, and following instructions if you have any issues that need to be addressed.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Mahsarezaei wrote:

Thanks 

In addition to what @popping said, there is no phone customer service support here.  All questions and answers are done through moderators via SIMon chatbot.  611 services are for adding funds/changing plans/purchasing add-ons if you have a registered CC and is still automated.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mahsarezaei wrote:

Thanks 

Did you schedule plan change at your next renewal date?

If yes and renewed already 3 days ago, you will not get the $10 plan back as it is no longer offered by PM.

If yes, your can cancel the plan change before your renewal date.

Need Help? Let's chat.