cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing my 12G / 90 days to the promo 4.5G / 30 days

donnaccock
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am on the 12G 90 day plan an when I went in to switch to the current plan (my current plan only has province calling) it is telling me I dont have enough money to do so.

I just paid my 90 day plan two days ago, but it is asking me for 40, any idea as to why?

It will not allow me to make the change without adding $40 form my CC.

111.PNG

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@donnaccock, Public Mobile is a prepaid service that does not offer refunds.  If you choose to change your plan immediately, the remaining usage on the 90 day plan is forfeited.  The best way forward is to future date the plan change for the next renewal so that there's no lost paid usage.  Should waiting to the next renewal be a problem, you might want to seek some goodwill with the moderator team but no guarantees.  

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you want to change your plan immediately, you are required to pay again.  In other words, you would lose the money that you paid a few days ago.  This is because Public Mobile is prepaid only.

What I would suggest instead would be to click button to change your plan at your next renewal date.  So you would have to keep your current plan for the remainder of your 90 days, and then it would change automatically.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.