cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing currently plan to an expensive on - Issue

Djuna
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the $25/month plan and I want to upgrade my plan to a better one. $40/ month.

When I click to change plan, this message appears:  This cost of this plan is higher than your current available found. You will need to make a payment to your account to complete the plan change.

I have payed my Bill but when I try to change the plan this message keeps showing and I am not able to mage the change. What can I do in this case?

5 REPLIES 5

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Djuna 

@Djuna wrote:

I have the $25/month plan and I want to upgrade my plan to a better one. $40/ month.

When I click to change plan, this message appears:  This cost of this plan is higher than your current available found. You will need to make a payment to your account to complete the plan change.

I have payed my Bill but when I try to change the plan this message keeps showing and I am not able to mage the change. What can I do in this case?

Basically you need to make funds available, so when you upgrade the system sees enough funds to accept new plan, enjoy the new plan.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Djuna if you are trying to choose the change immediately option,  then you need to deposit $40 in order to make the change. You will lose whatever you paid on the $25 plan.  Its better to choose change at next renewal. Here's an article on switching plans.  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

Stay safe. 

shep22

@Djuna if you don't have enough funds in your account you will need to add them via a voucher or cc this is a pre paid service 

BearFBI

@Djuna You have to load enough funds for the price of the plan. The plan is 40$ so you have to load 40$ into your avalible funds. I suggest switching during next renewal so you don't loose the 25$ you've spent for that month. 

Remember that PM is a prepaied service so you pay in advance from month to month. Prepaied services work differently than postpaid.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

You need to put money first before changing immediately.

With the prepaid service you first pay then use your new plan.

Just to let you know if you switch immediately you will not get credit for unused portion of your old plan

Edit if you would like to use up what you paid for and keep your old push until renewal you can choose to update during the renewal, it's the button on the right

Need Help? Let's chat.