cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Plans

Monty2016
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My current plan at $40 offers 4.5GB plus a 1GB promo (5.5GB). There is a new plan offered from Oct. 18 to the 25th, at the same price that offers 4.5GB plus a promo of 2GB plus 500GB for auto pay (7GB). As an existing customer can I take advantage of this. The details indicate this is for new users but then all the other plans I looked at say the same. I don't want to make the change only to screw up my account. Also, as an existing customer can I used the promo code? Can anyone confirm this.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

PaulaAnn

Its only for new customers

@will13am wrote:

I believe this promo is for new activations.  Here is the full details for the offer.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/SALE-Get-a-bonus-2GB-of-data-when-you-a...

If you were with PM as of August 19th, they gave us 1GB of data for gratis...otherwise ..I agree with you. It would be nice to be able to take advantage of the promo deals. Oh well ...!

Monty2016

One of my pet peeves...... Promotions only for new members. I understand you have to attract new clientelle but what about the people who have been here for years.

Smiley Frustrated

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Only the promo is aimed at new customers only.

@Monty2016 wrote:

My current plan at $40 offers 4.5GB plus a 1GB promo (5.5GB). There is a new plan offered from Oct. 18 to the 25th, at the same price that offers 4.5GB plus a promo of 2GB plus 500GB for auto pay (7GB). As an existing customer can I take advantage of this. The details indicate this is for new users but then all the other plans I looked at say the same. I don't want to make the change only to screw up my account. Also, as an existing customer can I used the promo code? Can anyone confirm this.

Thanks.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I believe this promo is for new activations.  Here is the full details for the offer.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/SALE-Get-a-bonus-2GB-of-data-when-you-a...

Need Help? Let's chat.