cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Plans

trellis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to change from a $42 plan to a $30 plan. My account has enough money. It won't allow me to activate new plan. How do I do it?

6 REPLIES 6

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@trellis, I'm sorry to read about this issue and will be glad to assist you today. Please reply to the private message I sent you in order to sort this out.

Thank you for your patience 🙂

Aïssata

It sounds like your plan is currently suspended. As such, you either must ask the moderators to do the change for you, or renew your previous plan at full cost, then future date the desired plan for next renewal.

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

so just personally message the @CS_Agent with ur phone number, account number, and they will help you out 

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@trellis, when you go to change plan, and select your new plan, you can specify if you want the change now, or at the next renewal.  However, if your account is currently suspended, you MUST ask a moderator for help in order to change your plan now.

Click here to send the moderators team a private message. Moderators' hours of operation are M-F 9AM-9PM(EST) & S/S 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

trellis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to change and activate this today because I have no service until I activate a plan.  The $30plan preferrably. Online it gives text saying 'Change plan now' or wait til next renewal date but it gives nothing to click on to change plan now.

How do I contact a moderator?

nishufan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @trellis

Can you update your plan on the next renewable day? If you can, just updated it. If not, contact our community moderators.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-How-to-Contact-our-Community-M...

Need Help? Let's chat.