Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Plans before current expires, unable to do so

capnNorthAMERCA
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey,

I'm new here,

Trying to change my plan from the $10 plan to the $40 4GB plan via self serve.

When I click the $40 plan, at the bottom of the page it says Top of Your Account, Change on Next renewal Date.

I'd like to change my plan now.  How do I do this, I don't see a button?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

LeciaroverRTK
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You need to add money though your credit card to your account before you are active the new plan

bros3n
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank you, thats what I thought. I have set it to change on renewal. appreciate the info.

@bros3n wrote:

I looked at this option, but before I go too far, will it just charge me the extra amount i need to change the plan for the remaining of the month, and then continue to auto pay as I have outlined, or will it recharge me the full plan and change my autopay date? 

@bros3n  No, if you pick an immediate plan change it will charge you the entire amount of the new plan and you will lose what money you paid for your current plan. That is why it's best to pick a plan change on your next renewal date and not immediately.

bros3n
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I looked at this option, but before I go too far, will it just charge me the extra amount i need to change the plan for the remaining of the month, and then continue to auto pay as I have outlined, or will it recharge me the full plan and change my autopay date? 

cmatassa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @capnNorthAMERCA,

When you are in your self-serve account, and you click on "Change Plan", you will see the list of plans available and select the one you want.  Once selected, at the bottom of the page you will see two buttons: "Change on next renewal date" and the other is "Top up account".  To change plans immediately, you will need to top up your account so that you account has sufficient funds in it to pay for the new plan.

Hope this helps!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@capnNorthAMERCA In order to change it now, you need to top up your account by making a payment from your credit card. Once you make sufficient payment, it will allow you to change it now. 

Need Help? Let's chat.