cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Changing Plan

I tried to modify my wife's phone plan and I keep getting an error. Says oops something went wrong...log out / in to the account. I have done this a few times and continue to get the error.

Oracle

Re: Changing Plan

@ThePostman Try using the incognito/private browsing mode. If that does not work, try again later when the self-serve functions normally. 

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Ok...I kept trying and I finally got it changed.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Usually when that happens I clear my browsing history, then log back in and all works great.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Why this thing happens to people so often? Why this thing is not fixed for forever?

This is the question for Moderators. Myself I'm getting this ''Ooops" messages as well.

The worst one is when happens during the activation, because you stack and you have to wait for Moderator's help - not a good introduction for new folks.  

Travelling

Hi!  I'm on the 40 dollar a month plan, live in Vancouver.  I'm going to be travelling to the US every so often for a new job and will also be going to Montreal for a visit.  

Will my phone work in Montreal or do I need to buy some sort of out-of-province roaming?

Assume for the US, I need to add a roaming plan...is there a more expensive monthly plan that always allows US usage so I don't have to keep worrying about it?

Thanks in advance.

Mayor / Maire

Re: Travelling

@Pineapple wrote:

Hi!  I'm on the 40 dollar a month plan, live in Vancouver.  I'm going to be travelling to the US every so often for a new job and will also be going to Montreal for a visit.  

Will my phone work in Montreal or do I need to buy some sort of out-of-province roaming?

Assume for the US, I need to add a roaming plan...is there a more expensive monthly plan that always allows US usage so I don't have to keep worrying about it?

Thanks in advance.

Public Mobile will work wherever there are Telus/Bell towers.

There are only roaming add-ons here.

Mayor / Maire

@Pineapple wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Your $40 plan is good for Canada using your minutes/text/data any where in Canada.

If you have a need to call US from Canada, you can get the $50 plan which covers the calling from Canada to US number.

Buying 10 days US roaming add-on is the only way get mobile service while your are in USA unless you are buying US SIM card.

Great, thanks for the speedy responses!

@popping wrote:

@Pineapple wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Your $40 plan is good for Canada using your minutes/text/data any where in Canada.

If you have a need to call US from Canada, you can get the $50 plan which covers the calling from Canada to US number.

Buying 10 days US roaming add-on is the only way get mobile service while your are in USA unless you are buying US SIM card.

Mayor / Maire

Thanks to let us know ...and for thanks!!!Smiley Happy